Members please log in to see contact information.
Kendre McNulty is an Interactive Developer at Relative Scale in Raleigh-Durham, NC.
Kendre McNulty is a versatile interactive developer who enjoys solving complex problems with creative and practical solutions, utilizing game design principles to enhance user experience. Kendre McNulty has a background in coding, game design, and a taste of art and design. She brings multiple perspectives to each project.
At Relative Scale Kendre is responsible for collaborating with a team of designers and developers to produce custom software applications that focus on interaction and storytelling. These applications leverage existing and emerging technologies to engage users through web, mobile, touch table, or gesture recognition experiences.
Before joining Relative Scale in 2017 Kendre McNulty was an interactive Media Developer at NC State University Distance Education & Learning Technology Applications where she was responsible for:
- Developing web tools, mobile applications and other types of interactive media to assist with the technological and pedagogical needs of online courses at NC State University.
- Collaborate with team of artists, designers, developers, animators, and educators.
- Design, develop, and optimize web tools, mobile applications, multi-platform projects and other interactive media.
- Update older applications and ready them for re-release and sometimes publishing to new platforms.
- Collaborate with designers to create and implement clean, functional, and user-friendly UI systems.
- Develop solutions that meet learning objectives and pedagogical needs, and enhance them with the innovations of web/mobile technologies.
- Develop the main menu system and 8 of 14 types of minigames in the 'Trot to Trophy' web/mobile game.
- Optimize minigames to improve frame rate on average of 30%.
- Implement update to graphics (UI) of 'MicroExplorer 3D' mobile app and get video playback working for new Android version.
- Based on designs for mobile graphics update to 'MicroExplorer 3D' design and implement updated graphics to web version of application.
- Design and illustrate achievement badges for gamification module of Intro to Sports Management course.
- Redesign and develop 'Flash Card Study Tool' as a web app.
Kendre graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from North Carolina State University.
Connect with Kendre McNulty on LinkedIn.
See her work at Relative Scale.