Environmental Graphic Designer. Will travel. Gladly.
I'm an environmental graphic designer in Charlotte by way of the Midwest, with a background in both interior architecture and graphic design. I've got a good grasp on both 2D and 3D design, which have both helped considerably in my varied portfolio of work, from large-scale wayfinding and signage strategies in the Middle East to retail concepts on the West Coast. I'm engaged in my work from concept through completion, on large teams or on my own, always studying the full expression of the brand with each client.
I've bring my love of the creative process to each project, usually with an emphasis on hand-sketching and storytelling. At Little, I work with architects, engineers, and designers to help design branded environments around the user's experience.
I'm a total adrenaline-chaser - I spend my weekends with road trips, skydiving, hiking, cooking, and painting.
- Event Graphics for the Healthy Schools Campaign (Chicago, IL)
- Fundraising Campaign "5for1:Joplin" and Poster Competition raising money for Joplin, MO tornado victims (Chicago, IL)
- Volunteer, Archi-Treasures (Chicago, IL)
- Volunteer, The SnowShow (Kemi, Finland)
- Volunteer, The United Way (Charlotte, NC)
Kelley Deal was a Co-chair for the Charlotte Chapter.