Members please log in to see contact information.
Kailey Erdahl is a student at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities.
Kailey Erdahl is a graphic design student and part-time photographer. Her inspiration is fueled when she comes across a great color combination, an intricate line illustration, an eye-catching layout, or a photograph rich in emotion. Kailey Erdahl is intrigued to learn more about the art of brand development, storytelling, web design, and photo journalism.
She is also a part time Photographer at the Big Ten Network and a Graphic Intern at Tapestry Magazine where she is responsible for:
- Determining colors, images and text style to create layouts
- Reviewing final layouts to make needed suggestions for improvement
- Proofread designs for errors before final printing or publishing
- Interacting with team members to determine and analyze the scope of a project
- Working as part of a team with stylists, photographers and writers
- Deciding how visuals and articles will be tied together
- Operating under a tight deadline in an effective manner
At Big Ten Network she was responsible for:
- Photographing the University of Minnesota football team and individual players, including action shots during games, as well as pictures before and afterwards
- Developing the skills and expertise to use specialist technical equipment
- Working with sports writers and editors to determine what kind of images they need
- Sending images back to headquarters before, during, and after the game in a prompt manner
Kailey Erdahl will graduate from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Graphic Design in 2018.
Connect with Kailey Erdahl on LinkedIn.
See her portfolio on Behance.