Members please log in to see contact information.
Julian Sin is a co-chapter of the Phoenix Chapter.
Julian Sin is an associate with Canary, a Gould Evans studio. She received a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design a Bachelor of Arts in Structural Engineering & Sculpture from the University of Arizona.
Julian Sin specializes in visual applications of brands through strategic integration of graphics. Julian has been working with public and private clients to build a concept that enhances the identity and essence of her clients and manifest it in the various built elements. Her integrated approach blends in the dividing lines between wayfinding, visual graphics, displays, printed and digital medias, interior architecture and space planning, lighting, finishes and furniture selection. Julian brings her experience in coordinating projects from the beginning conceptualization phase to final installation.
SUMMARY PROJECT EXPERIENCE
- Conceptual Environmental Branding, Interior Design, Graphics & Signage, Aramark Higher Education, Nationwide.
- Tillman Tunnel Environmental Graphics, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Yulman Stadium Signage, Wayfinding, and Environmental Graphics, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Winery Signage, Wayfinding, Walking Tour Programming and Print Collateral, Hamel Family Wines, Sonoma, CA
- Maricopa Skill Center Expansion and Renovation Signage, Wayfinding, and Environmental Graphics, Maricopa Community Colleges, Phoenix, AZ
- ActivATE Brand Development and Location Design, Aramark Business and Industry, Nationwide
- LifeWorks Restaurant Group Brand Development and Location Design, Aramark Business and Industry, Nationwide and London, UK
- Maxwell Family Field Garage Signage and Wayfinding, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Interior Tenant Improvement, National Bank of Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ