Members please log in to see contact information.
Nearly a quarter century within the experiential design & graphics realm, Joseph Licari provides niche design and management services to Architects, Interior Design Firms, Developers, and Private Clients.
Highly collaborative and complimentary services include:
- Wayfinding Analysis & Sign Design
- Themed & Branded Environments
- Public Art & Feature Experiences
- Precision 2-D & 3-D Technical Illustrations & Renderings
- Conceptual Development, Programming, Documentation, and Tender Management
Joseph Licari is versatile, reliable and efficient with years of experience contributing to the team in fast paced environments. Highly diversified skills include sales, client relations, project management, and administrative support. Industry repertoire includes B2B, marketing, manufacturing, tech, facilities, and more.
Available throughout all architectural design phases (SD, DD, CD, CA) or boutique services à la carte.
- onsite or offsite collaborations
- fluent with all Adobe CC, CAD Tools, Sketch-Up, 3DSM, and more.
- effective use of AutoCAD & Revit
- Wayfinding Systems, Strategy, Analysis, and Programming
- Thorough knowledge of ADA, Code Compliance, and Municipal Research
- Corporate Identity, Brand Standards, Marketing Campaigns, Product Design
- Digital Illustration, Story Boards, Product Catalogs
- Responsive Web Design, Application & Database Development
Joseph Licari's experience spans across many realms including hospitality, healthcare, retail, high-end residential, institutional campuses, public realm, and mixed use developments.