Members please log in to see contact information.
Joe Zenas is a past board member of SEGD and the Chief Executive Officer of Thinkwell.
Joe joined Thinkwell in 2003 and is the Thinkwell principal responsible for leading the direction of the company and new growth opportunities, corporate strategies, strategic alliances and intellectual property partnerships. Joe is also the executive producer for numerous projects including:
• Wizarding World of Harry Potter Opening Event
• Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter
• NatureQuest at Fernbank Museum of Natural History
• Jurassic Park Institute Tour
• Sesame Street Presents the Body
• Universal 360: A Cinesphere Spectacular, Universal Studios Florida
• Worked as a producer and director of creative studio for Universal Studios
• Served as a producer for Walt Disney Entertainment/Disneyland
• Served as an independent events producer for numerous events including:
◦ 1996 Centennial Olympic Games Ceremonies, Atlanta
◦ Hong Kong 1997 Reunification Spectacular
◦ 10 Super Bowl Halftime/Pregame Shows
• Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) International Board Member
• Society for Environmental Graphic Design Board Member
• Featured in Dell’s Take Your Own Path (TYOP) campaign
• Is a mentor and advisor to USC’s Thornton School of Music Popular Music Program
Read more about Joe and his work at Thinkwell.