Members please log in to see contact information.
Jessie Rubenstein is an exhibition and multimedia designer at Marks + Spaces. Her previous experiences include MetLife, Krent/Paffett/Carney Inc., and Hyde Park Art Center.
Jessie Rubenstein uses interactive storytelling to create brand experiences, exhibitions and interactive media for museums, corporations, universities, and non-profits. Blending an academic background in psychology and interior architecture with professional experience in exhibition and program design, she creates innovative, content driven designs that speak to diverse audiences.
Notable museum projects include River of Grass Multimedia Exhibit for the Miami Science Museum, "Hurricanes: Katrina and Beyond" for the Louisiana State History Museum, the American Indian Galleries for the Denver Art Museum, "The New England Economic Adventure" for the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, and The New Jersey Historical Society’s "What’s Going On? Newark and the Legacy of the Sixties."
Jessie Rubenstein’s experience also includes creating brand environments for corporate clients, including MetLife, Lipton Naturals, WB Mason. Specialties include environment and multimedia design and project management.
Projects and clients include:
- Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center
- Horicon Marsh Education Center
- River of Grass multimedia exhibit, Miami Science Museum
- Point State Park, Pittsburgh, outdoor, interactive media exhibits,
- WB Mason, "Fit for a King" interactive experience,
- The Mob Museum, interactive theater design
- Lipton Naturals Ice Tea, mobile exhibit design
- Silver Lake Nature Center, exhibit design
Connect with Jessie on LinkedIn.