Members please log in to see contact information.
Jessica Schultz is a Chicago Chapter Co-Chair.
Jessica Schultz leads the Experiential Graphic Design practice at Shive-Hattery, a 400 person full service architectural firm.
Over the last three years, Jessica Schultz has built the department from the ground up into a four person team. Jessica Schultz is passionate about the way that design and space can drive behavior and emotion and ultimately influence change.
Jessica has successfully brought clients across the nation to a stronger brand realization. In her last project, she had the opportunity to work with a client who was undergoing a rebrand and interior renovation simultaneously. Her team worked hand in hand with the client’s marketing department and ultimately helped to guide the brand from a color refresh to a comprehensive look at accessibility, authenticity, emotion, and function. Bringing these abstract brand ideas to concrete life is one of Jessica Schultz's favorite things to do!
Branded Environments Experience
- Grubhub Chicago HQ Branded Environment – Chicago, IL
- Grubhub NYC HQ Branded Environment – NYC, NY
- Grubhub Standard Signage Package – Nationwide
- RSM Branded Environments – Nationwide 20+ Projects
- Climate Corporation Branded Environment – Chicago, IL
- Global Tech Branded Environment – Moline, IL
- Global Tech Branded Environment – Indianapolis, IN
- University of Iowa Currier Hall Branding – Iowa City, IA
- Building Repositioning Brand Assets, Hearn Group – Nationwide
- Calvary Church Wayfinding Package – Valparaiso, IN
- Shive-Hattery Internal Branded Environments – Nationwide offices
- ComEd SmartLab Branded Environment – Maywood, IL
Work In Progress:
- Trelleborg Branded Environments – Chicago, IL
- Griffith Foods Branded Environment – Alsip, IL
- Elkay Branded Environment – Downers Grove, IL
Connect with Jessica Schultz
See Jessica's work at Shive-Hattery