Members please log in to see contact information.
Jessica Grant is a senior brand and experiential graphic designer based just north of Boston, Massachusetts.
Jessica is an enthusiastic and driven designer that has worked as a senior designer at experiential graphic design and architecture firms and also freelances and works directly with her own clients. She is a versatile designer and enjoys working on a range of projects, including new brand identities, exhibit identity and design, custom pattern design, signage, interpretive graphics for parks, and print design. Her clients have included universities and independent schools, non-profit organizations, parks, museums, libraries, corporations, start ups, musicians, and entrepreneurs.
- Iron Street Park: Interpretive historical graphics (while at Flanders + Associates)
- Society of Arts + Crafts: new brand identity, signage, banners, supergraphics, and pattern design for a custom faceted metal canopy (while at Sasaki)
- Burlington (Vermont) Parks Recreation and Waterfront: signage design and standards (while at Sasaki)
- Gulf State Park Alabama: pattern design and logo development, signage and wayfinding (while at Sasaki)
- City of Revere: Revere Beach kiosk design (while at Arrowstreet)
- KIPP Academy Lynn Collegiate: environmental graphics (while at Arrowstreet)
In addition to graphic design, Jessica also loves pattern design, hand lettering, and photography—especially when it involves experimenting in a darkroom. When she is not designing, she is wandering outdoors shooting film with her senior dog, Casey.
Jessica is currently seeking fulltime or freelance opportunities that are remote or located in the Boston area or southern New Hampshire. She is particularly interested in pursuing more placemaking work that merges her interests in design, pattern, typography, sculpture, and public art.
Connect with Jessica on LinkedIn.
View Jessica Grant's work on her website.