Members please log in to see contact information.
Janelle Slivka is the owner and environmental graphic designer of Little Lucy Creative in Akron, Ohio.
Little Lucy Creative is a design company specializing in complete branding systems. Little Lucy Creative does logos, corporate identity, anything printable (business cards, brochures, posters), websites, promotional items, packaging, product design and photography, trade show exhibits and environmental graphic design (interior design and architecture related such as digitally printed wall covering, signage and wayfinding or space branding).
Before Starting Little Lucy Creative Janelle Slivka worked for KOROSEAL Intereior Products, Stanley Beaman and Sears, Skyline Event Services and the Axiz Group.
Janelle Slivka has experience:
- designing complete wayfinding solutions for clients while working with the graphics teams, architects and interior designers.
- initial consultation
- schematic designs
- design development
- construction documents
- presentations to clients
- the final stages of the process including construction packages, detailed sign manuals and sign location plans.
- materials and fabrication knowledge from working in the wayfinding industry
- a creative and 3-dimensional understanding from Architecture courses/AutoCAD experience.
- designing identity graphics
- environmental graphics
She has somewhat less experience in project scheduling, bid documents, invoice scheduling, as well as client and fabricator relations.
Connect with Janelle Slivka on LinkedIn.
See her work at Little Lucy Creative.