Jamie Jett has 27+ years developing information designs, wayfinding strategies, spatial branding programs & architectural graphics for public & private sector development.
Jamie Jett is a Project Manager and Wayfinding Designer.
Jamie Jett's goal is to provide human centered, sustainable, universal designs to enhance & enrich the user-experience to minimize our footprint and tread lightly.
Her specialties are:
- Marketing & Management - project management, organizational culture & planning;
- Experience Design - accessibility, wayfinding & information strategies, spatial branding, environmental graphics, access audits;
- Design - typography, branding, brand extension, identity, naming, placemaking, visitor experience;
- Policy - drafting of ordinances, standards & covenants, contracts;
- Public Process - organization, facilitation, documentation
Connect with Jamie on LinkedIn.
See more of Jamie Jett's work at DesignconcernUS