Members please log in to see contact information.
Jack Bryce Urban Design is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing planning, design, and advisory services in urban design, signage & wayfinding and brand & identity.
The firm’s Principal – Jack Bryce has over 20 years experience in planning and design for corporate, property, sports, tourism, government, land management, entertainment and transport clients. Jack has qualifications in planning and urban design and has worked with design consultants, government, architects and property developers in Australia and overseas. He is Australian Chapter Chair of international design education foundation SEGD.
Jack Bryce Urban Design's approach is to add environmental, cultural, aesthetic and economic value to a company, project or development by applying a planned and researched application of design principles, strategies and design methodologies. Collaboration with architects, urban planners, interior designers, landscape architects and engineers at the outset of a project facilitates a shared vision for design and creates opportunities to create enduring quality and value.
Jack Bryce Urban Design services include:
Brand and Identity
- Branding and naming of places and projects
- Brand and identity strategies
- Development project identity
- Corporate identity
Signage & wayfinding
- Wayfinding Strategies
- Signage design and sign systems
- Sign masterplans for commercial, retail and civic projects
- Interpretive and historic site recognition
- Development site presentation and guidelines
- Development bid team strategy and submission writing
- Tenancy guidelines
- Transit branding and signage
- Outdoor advertising site assessment and advisory role
- Outdoor advertising policies and guidelines
- Civic and commercial precinct advertising policies and guidelines
- Urban elements design for civic projects e.g. Street furniture
- Urban design of civic infrastructure and precincts
- Public art policies and assessment
- Design management of civic and infrastructure projects
- Place-making and streetscape studies and plans
- Design mediation and resolution