Read Time: 1 minute
This week we will host a one-and-a-half-day event focused on best practices in management + leadership for your design and consulting practice. It’s time to shake things up. This new world begs us to transform—the same is true for your design practice.
Join us for a critical conversation on the business of design, culture, and strategy. We’ll explore some of the most pressing questions you’re asking, like:
How can we lead inclusively and with intentionality?
How can design support social responsibility and build equity?
Responding to the impact of the pandemic on jobs and lifestyle, what tools can we utilize to keep it fun?
How has the client perspective evolved with the pandemic, and what do they really need from designers right now?
2021 SEGD Management + Leadership Speakers Include:
- Abby Bysshe, The Franklin Institute
- AJ Goehle, Luci Creative
- Amy Lukas, Infinite Scale
- Amy Wang, Openbox
- Aparna Bapu, Aparna Bapu Consulting
- Ebony Smith, Ebenum Equation
- Emily Cohen, a “brutally honest” business consultant, author and speaker
- Flavia Sparacino, BEAM virtual networking + Sensing Places Interactive
- Jadalia Britto, Colgate-Palmolive
- Jen Bressler, Hunt Design
- Jenni Ogden, 4D Fun and Eye Q Productions, LLC
- Jill Ayers, Airspace
- Kathy Fredrickson, Arts management, content strategy for cultural organizations
- Mackey McNeill, CPA, PFS. An expert leader/author in the financial services field
- Maria Elena Gutierrez, Chora LLC
- Megan Haase, Kolar Experience Institute
- Ujijji Davis Williams, PLA, ASLA, Smith Group
- Wendy Evans Joseph, Studio Joseph
We hope you will join us March 24-25 as we converse, connect, and reflect together!