What you will Learn
This 2013 course focuses specifically on the current trends and state of interactive technology in the built environment.
- Learn what interactive digital experiences can offer today that can’t be accomplished by traditional formats and how designers can integrate them into various project types.
- Discover how sensors and gesture based interactions can augment content and the overall user experience.
- What consideration is given in the design to the people who visit a space versus those who work in a space every day?
- How can designers educate clients on the value of technology driven installations?
- What software packages must designers learn to work in digital media?
- What are the most time intensive parts of the development of interactive projects and how much do they cost?
- is the cost of content creation amortized over the whole project or is it per location and therefor client or department budget?
- Can the same content be used across multiple installations?
- 2 PDF Presentation files and one mp4 audio file.
- Approximately 104 minutes
- Jeffrey Dumo, Array Interactive
- Denys Lavigne, Arsenal Media and Steven Culver
- Moderators: Justin Molloy, SEGD and Bryan Meszaros, OpenEye
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.