Members please log in to see contact information.
Integrated Insight, Inc. provides end-to-end analytical support to bring your creative vision to reality. With decades of experience in travel, leisure and entertainment, we have developed a deep appreciation for leading with the consumer – understanding their value proposition, what drives their decisions, and how they move from passive engagement to advocates and raving fans.
Founded in 2009 by former Walt Disney Parks and Resorts senior executives responsible for determining the feasibility of new products and services during two decades of significant growth, we thrive on adding value to clients who let us into their world to help. We are relentless when it comes to finding solutions to the most difficult challenges and ensuring what you create will deliver on its intended goals. Whether you are designing and developing new venues or content, or optimizing existing entities, we are here to help, and ready to engage where you see the need.
Core expertise includes:
- MARKET, COMPETITIVE AND SITE SELECTION ANALYSIS: Leveraging publicly available research, market facts, and competitor analysis to size a market’s potential and identify geographic areas of opportunity.
- CONCEPT TESTING: Leading with the consumer through primary, custom research to measure appeal, interest, intent, and willingness to pay.
- CAPACITY PLANNING: Ensuring specifications are consistent with consumer expectations and sufficient capacity and labor exists to accommodate demand.
- SIMULATION & OPTIMIZATION: Envisioning and adjusting design, wayfinding, and audience interactions prior to new build or renovation, through modeling and agent-based simulation.
- PRICING, PROMOTION, AND DISTRIBUTION STRATEGY: Developing holistic pricing strategies that lead with the consumer and where they place value.
- DEMAND AND REVENUE FORECASTING: Calibrating overstatement and identifying upside opportunity through proprietary models and predictive analytics.
- FINANCIAL FEASIBILITY & PRO FORMA: Financial modeling and pro forma development to determine supportable investment and overall rate of return.
We partner with large brands such as Carnival Corporation and Universal Parks and Resorts, as well as smaller operations such as zoos, aquariums, cultural venues and even corn maze operators, who do a remarkable business in a very short period of time! Notable brands such as Meow Wolf, Mote Marine Aquarium, Herschend Family Entertainment, and Brightline Trains are all repeat clients who routinely engage Integrated Insight to tap into our ability to help make creative vision a reality.
Contact Name: Jessica Dreiling
Contact E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone number: 970-481-1909