What you will Learn
Dennis Hickey runs through the different lighting and screen technologies such as LCD, LED, Plasma, incandescent, fluorescent, neon, etc. Susan May talks about the suitability of these technologies in different applications from a design perspective. This is a good 101 level introduction to what digital technology to use in which application.
- LED Display Technology
- Plasma/LCD Display Technology
- Software Applications
- Design applications
- How much energy do these technologies use?
- How do the various technologies compare in terms of brightness, especially OLED and LCD?
- Approximately 70 minutes
- 4 audio files and 2 PDF presentations
- Susan May, Lebowitz/Gould/Design, Inc.
- Dennis Hickey, Broadway National
Presented October 21, 2003
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.