Holly Nichols is a Salt Lake City Chapter Co-chair.
Holly Nichols is a Project Manager for EGD design and implementation projects specializing in the renovation and new construction of sport venues. Works to ensure that team/partner/city branding and signage programs are seamlessly integrated into a project's architecture. Responsibilities also include proposal writing, budgeting, and resource planning.
Some of Holly Nichols current and past projects include :
- Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment / Little Caesars Arena
- University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign / State Farm Center
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center / Player Hallway
- Atlanta Hawks / Philips Arena
- University of Utah / Jon M. and Karen Huntsman Basketball Facility, Spence and Cleone Eccles Football Center
- Utah State University / Maverik Stadium
- Daytona International Speedway, International Speedway Association / Daytona Rising and Midway projects
- Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx / Courts at Mayo Clinic Square
- New Orleans Pelicans / Smoothie King Center
- University of Utah / SJ Quinney College of Law
- George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Theater
Holly Nichols completed her Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) at the University of Washington, which she then followed up with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Construction Management and then a MAsters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of British Columbia.
Before joining Infinite Scale in 2014, Holly Nichols worked for Armtec, Sellen Construction and the Hackworth Group.
Connect with Holly on LinkedIn.
See her work at Infinite Scale.