This pack is designed for professionals looking for evidence based research and case studies with a focus on on healthcare environments. Project case studies and best practice metrics include guidance on wayfinding and information design, donor recognition, and brand and identity as applied to spaces of healing and wellness. Content includes presentations from two workshops and three teleconferences.
A collection of Healthcare Courses gathered from 2 SEGD workshops and 3 teleconferences:
- The Metrics of EGD: Healthcare | 3 Parts February 8, 2007
- EGD in Healthcare: Information Standards | March 27, 2008
- Interior and Healthcare Wayfinding | January 29, 2008
- Workshop - Advances in Healthcare Identity and Wayfinding | April 23-24, 2009 Houston, TX
- Workshop - The Big Healthcare Wayfinding, Identity, and Recognition | Friday, November 11, 2005
Materials are suitable for an advanced level design professional.
As with any other store, in order to make a purchase on segd.org, you need to have an account. If you do not have an account yet;
Please create an account first by using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this site below the search bar before adding this product to your cart or call 202-638-5555 for assistance. If you are a member and not logged into the website, you will not be offered the member pricing. Please Log in.