Grania Frueh is an Environmental Graphic Designer with BHDP Architecture in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Grania Frueh specializes in branded workplace environments from concept through execution for clients such as Procter & Gamble, Yum!, and Nationwide. Grania Frueh is committed to creating unique experiential design solutions that inspire, instruct, and elicit an emotional response from viewers.
Before joining BHDP Grania Frueh worked for Graham Hanson Design in New York, K4 Architecture in Cincinnati and a short stint at University of Cincinnati in the Department of Campus Services and Marketing.
Grania Frueh graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Design, Art, Architecture, & Planning with a BS Graphic Design degree in 2012. During her years at the University of Cincinnati Grania had a distinguished career participating in and achieving the following recognitions:
- Student Government (Design Director, Campaign Team Designer, & FYLP Mentor)
- Student Alumni Council (Red and Black book Co-Chair & CASE ASAP Conference participant)
- The Cincinnatus Honorary Society, Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority (Spirit Chair)
- Sorority Recruitment Guide, Bearcats Advertising and Networking Group
- Victoria's Secret campus representative
- United Way at UC (Programming Executive)
- Sigma Phi Women's Upper Honorary
- Cincinnati Women in Excellence & Spirit Together (2011 Spirit Award)
Connect with Grania on LinkedIn.
See her work at BHDP Architecture.