Read Time: <1 minute
All of the excitement, inspiration and community of Xlab 2019 is only one day away; are you still on the fence about joining us? Let's fix that.
Xlab 2019 is poised to be an excellent, exciting experience geared toward the future of EGD.
It's truly a not-to-be-missed event, so hop off the fence and onto the C Train to Brooklyn and the BRIC on November 8! Choose from any and all of these six excellent reasons to attend to get motivated to join your community for education, inspiration and networking fun:
- The speaker lineup is unparalleled(think 13 experts from leading firms, educational institutions, and more!)
- Your boss thinks it's a good idea(just look at all the ROI!)
- The experiential tours give you a backstage pass to some of the best EGD firms in NYC!(like ESI Design, Local Projects, BlueCadet, and more!)
- It's an amazing venue to meet new clients, peers, and the future of EGD(students, designers, and fabricators alike)
- Brooklyn is wayyy cool(that's why it's the perfect setting for Xlab!)
- Don't forget our fascinating 2019 Keynote, Jim Gilmore.(Here to provide a unique perspective on the increasing value of creating an experience.)
Don't miss Xlab 2019—kicking off tomorrow with experiential tours, networking and followed by a full day of sessions and the SEGD NYC Chapter Mixer on Friday!
Read the full recap here and get inspired at Xlab 2019!
A special thanks to our Xlab 2019 Presenting Sponsors, DCL and AVIXA.