Members please log in to see contact information.
Gabi Sarhos is an Intern Architect with Envision Architects in Albany, NY.
At Envision Architects Gabi Sarhos's work includes preparing planning, design, construction documents, and presentation materials for institutional, healthcare, and commercial clients. Skills include:
- Site analysis and documentation
- Code review and analysis
- Schematic design
- Design development
- Construction documentation
- Construction administration
- Product and material research and selection
- Rendering and preparation of presentation materials
- Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere and After Effects
Her projects there have included:
- Union College Garnet Commons (Student Apartment Housing)
- Capital Church Master Plan
- NYS Workers' Compensation Board Signage & Wayfinding Standards
- South Nassau Communities Hospital: Sterile Processing, Operating Rooms
- St. Peter’s Health Partners: Foundation Offices, Breast Center and Medical Oncology
- Adirondack Public Observatory
- St. Barnabas Bronx Center for Healthy Communities
- Albany Medical Center Donor Signage Program
Gabi Sarhos has also worked as a Designer and Editor for the past 10 years and as the Marketing Manager of Twotwelve Associates.
Gabi Sarhos earned her Masters in Architecture (MArch) with a concentration in Ecological Design from the University of Pennslyvania.
Connect with Gabi Sarhos on LinkedIn.
See her work at Envision Architects.