Members please log in to see contact information.
Fletcher Hamel is the Director of Interiors at Atmosphere Studios, a growing design/build firm based in Salt Lake City. After an extensive EGD career at both Dimensional Innovations and Infinite Scale, he is working to elevate the creative profile and design offerings of Atmosphere Studios. He brings a wealth of design and business experience, having been creatively involved in the production of a variety of large projects throughout the environmental design industry.
Fletcher Hamel’s work includes several corporate partner brand activations within the professional and collegiate sporting arena, the conceptual design and roll-out of theming elements at a number of
national and international theatre chains, along with custom client lighting and furniture executions. Fletcher has also created a vast array of interpretive and interactive displays for museums, zoos, and other educational and community projects.
Marquee Projects Include:
• The North Face 2017 Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Exhibit
• Texas A&M Hall of Champions as part of the Kyle Field Stadium Renovations
• Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx Training Facility
• Haymarket Pedestrian Bridge - City of Lincoln, NE
• HyVee Hotzone at Arrowhead Stadium
• Tropics Building at Kansas City Zoo
• Cinemark Theatres - XD (Extreme Digital Cinema)
• Caribbean Cinemas - Ponce, Puerto Rico
When he isn’t helping the cast at Atmosphere or various clients tell their brand story through visual storytelling or waxing poetic about design, you can find him in his natural element – the backcountry. He and his adventure racing teammates on Journey Racing contend on the national and international stage for multi-day expedition endurance events!
Fletcher Hamel studied industrial design, business administration, and art history at the University of Kansas, receiving the associated Bachelors degree and minors in 2006. Connect with Fletcher on LinkedIn.