Fabio Gherardi is a Senior Designer at C&G Partners in New York City.
Fabio Gherardi is a planner and designer of narrative and brand environments for museums, corporate visitor centers, cultural institutions, the health care sector.
Fabio Gherardi's work is characterized by the fact that he occupies a position “between disciplines” — content, exhibition design, graphic design, media and the visitor experience. From this position he can set in motion a seamless vision for the project by looking at things holistically and critically and by allowing the best ideas to emerge to the surface.
He manages the team and the project by defining and sharing a clear methodology, creating milestones, continuously bridging between disciplines and by bringing a project from initial concept to final installation.
- AT&T Corporate Briefing Center, Dallas, TX
- Exxon Mobil Energy Center, North Houston, TX
- Boston Consulting Group, Wall of History, Boston, MS
- Columbia University Medical Center, Black Building, New York, NY
- Oakley 5Th Avenue Flagship Store, New York, NY (Idea Competition)
- Kaiser Permanente, Center For Total Health, Washington, DC
- Walmart Visitor Center, Bentonville, AR
- SC Johnson, Project Honor, Racine, WI
- Helicopter Research & Development Heritage Center, Fort Rucker, AL
- Kuwait National Guard Center, Kuwait City, Kuwait
- American Indian Cultural Center And Museum, Oklahoma City, OK
- The National September 11 Memorial Museum, New York, NY (Design Competition)
- Wings Of Liberty Military Museum, Fort Campbell, KY
- National World War I Museum, Kansas City, MI
- National World War II Museum, New Orleans, LA
Fabio has also served as an Adjunct Professor at Parsons the New School for Design and a Project Manager, Art Director, and Associate at Ralph Appelbaum Associates.
Connect with Fabio Gherardi on LinkedIn.
See his work at C&G Partners.