What you will Learn
This advanced pack explores the foundations of the practice areas of experience and exhibition design. Courses feature presentations on user experience, research, and documentation processes.
- A New Exhibition Design and Documentation Process /The Modern Show Exhibition | February 1, 2005
- Testing in Exhibits and Environments | July 27, 2006
- Experience Design | July 31, 2007
- Wayfinding Planning and EGD in Existing and Expanded Facilities | Mari Frith + Gladys Brenner | March 30, 2004
- What are the differences in the design process when designing for permanent versus temporary exhibitions?
- What strategies work for extending the wayfinding system for projects where facilities are being expanded or added on to?
- How can you use research to help inform the design process for exhibition and exhibit design?
- The Course pack consists of 4 separate podcasts containing a total of 5 Audio files and 7 PDF presentations
- Approximately 242 minutes
- Mitchel Mauk, Mitchell Mauk & Associates
- Jan Lorenc, Lorenc + Yoo Design
- Mari Frith, Mari Frith & Associates
- Gladys Brenner, AB Design
- Candy Adams, The Booth Mom
- Rina Plapler, FutureBrand
- Greg Rose, FutureBrand
- Jeff Hayward, People Places Design Research
- Lois Holzman, Director, the East Side Institute
- Angela Matthews, Littlefish Design
- Douglas Balder, Balder Architecture
As with any other store, in order to make a purchase on segd.org, you need to have an account. If you do not have an account yet;
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.