So you're a designer, fabricator, client or student from anywhere in the world...
...and you've got an amazing project you or your team completed between 1/1/2015 and 12/31/2017 in one of the following seven categories:
- Digital Experience Content
- Interactive Experiences
- Placemaking and Identity
- Public Installations
Let's talk deadlines:
- Submit your entries by January 31, 2018.
Not sure if your project is right for the awards?
Still on the fence? Here are 10 great reasons to participate:
- “Winning an SEGD Global Design Award is a tremendous honor. Award winners are the best of the best from around the world, representing our industry. They become the inspiration for practicing and future designers and the projects clients look to when envisioning their own evolution.” — Christina Lyons, Jury Chair, 2018 SEGD Global Design Awards ( Read what else the jury vet has to say.)
- The SEGD Global Design Awards is the only international design program that focuses exclusively on user experiences in the built environment.
- The award was designed by legendary designer Massimo Vignelli. (Enough said!)
- Increased publicity for you, your project and your firm.
- The SEGD Global Design Awards includes a special category for "giving back." The Sylvia Harris Design Awardrecognizes the critical importance of accessible public-sector design work and enhancement of communication for projects in the public realm.
- The 2017 Jury line-up is pretty awesome.
- In addition to award winners, all finalist projects will be added to the SEGD Project Gallery on SEGD.org. This means exposure for you and your firm—even if you don’t nab a coveted Honor or Merit Award.
- This: "We only enter two awards, the SEGD Global Design Awards and the Type Directors Club." — Paula Scher, Pentagram
- The awards ceremony will be held at the 2018 SEGD Conference Experience Minneapolis.
- If you don't enter, you can't win. (Obvious yes, but true!)
What are you waiting for? Submit your projects today!