Members please log in to see contact information.
Erin Hauber leads design teams who use data and empathy to uncover and define problems worth solving. She collaborates with key partners to create products and services for data and AI technologies, financial services, and security. Erin Hauber seeks patterns, connects the dots, and imagines new futures to bring clarity to ambiguous and complex new information environments, emerging technologies, and enterprise-wide transformations. Erin Hauber is an intrapreneur and innovator who develops programs, services, and systems that empower teams and enterprises to design early and deliver well.
As Director of Human Centered Design Practice for USAA Erin Hauber:
- Leads a team defining and building a culture of human-centered design and innovation at a 32,000-employee Fintech.
- Defines and delivers processes, services and tactics to drive adoption of human-centered design, design thinking, and design teams as a means to increase the quality and velocity of product development decision-making and delivery.
- Designs and delivers USAA's participatory approach to learning, practicing, and implementing human-centered design thinking.
- Advises and contributes to USAA's evolution into an Agile, data and design-driven company as a member of the cross-disciplinary "Business Agility Working Group."
- Attracts and retains a high-performing team by identifying worthwhile challenges without dictating solutions, fostering psychological safety, and guiding individuals' continued growth and development.
Previous to joining USAA Erin Hauber worked for InVision, Atlasian, the University of Texas at Austin and IBM
Design Thinking; Product Design; User Experience Design; Service Design; Human Centered Design; Design Ops; User Interface Design; Mobile Application Design; Emerging Technologies; Design for Machine Learning; Design Visioning; Design Strategy; Design Pedagogy; Design Education; Design Research Methodologies; Generative Research
Connect with Erin on LinkedIn.