Emma Wallace is an Experiential Graphic Designer at Little in Raleigh, NC.
Emma is an experienced graphic designer working in Durham, NC. Growing up, she was eager to explore a new city for college and chose to attend undergrad at Loyola University in New Orleans and lived there for over 10 years.
With experience in branding, Emma Wallace has worked in many mediums – from logo creation and business papers to environmental design and everything in-between. Emma’s passion is creating brands and seeing it evolve through various applications.
Before joining Little Diversified Architecture in 2017 Emma Wallace worked for Line 58 as a Senior Graphic Designer responsible for:
- Creating identity systems to include logos, business paper suites and marketing collateral such as posters, newsletters, packaging, apparel and banners.
- Collaborating with web developers to produce responsive, mobile-first websites that improve user experience and increase site traffic.
- Developing identity for a start-up fast food restaurant and oversee interior design, furniture selection, wayfinding and exterior signage. Organize photoshoot and installation of additional environmental graphic elements.
- Coordinating with vendors on specifications, negotiate bids and oversee production, including press checks.
- Leading creative presentations and consult with clients.
- Reviewing and approving creative to ensure quality and consistency for the studio.
- Assisting with hiring, training and mentoring junior designers.
- Organizing and implementing design templates and assist in developing studio processes and checklists.
Emma Wallace earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) from Loyola University in New Orleans.
Connect with Emma Wallace on LinkedIn.
See her work at Little.