Members please log in to see contact information.
Emma Fanning is the Owner and a Graphic Designer at Emma Fanning Design in Victoria, BC.
Emma owns a design studio specializing in creating beautiful brands. She specializes in minimalist print design and branding. She loves helping her clients achieve the visual results they are looking for in their companies. With training and experience in Cultural Resource Management, she has a special love for working with nonprofits and museums. Most notably, she has previously worked for the Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum in Northern Alberta, Canada to develop their branding and marketing materials. She designed a promotional installation for the Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum that is on display at Gate 56 in Edmonton International Airport. Her full portfolio can be found at www.efanningdesign.com
Emma Fanning Design does Digital, Print, Experience, Identity Video work for clients such as:
- Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum
- Civet Forrest Expresso
- Biometric Creations
- Edmonton International Airport
Emma previously worked at the Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum as a Graphic Designer responsible for producing a variety of print and web graphics including:
- hardcover books, annual reports, vehicle wraps, brochures, billboards, social media ads, and large-format wall graphics for all departments
- adhered to coherent branding and identity for museum’s image
- designed exhibitions at Edmonton International Airport and the Grande Prairie Regional Airport to promote the museum
- collaboratively worked with colleagues on exhibition design for new displays, including graphics for info panels and wall murals
Emma Fanning graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature from the University of Victoria.
Connect with Emma on LinkedIn.
See her work at Emma Fanning Design.