Emily Payne leads the Studio Tilt team at the HOK Kansas City office. HOK is a design firm with global reach in the built environment market space: Its 1,800 people collaborate across a network of 20+ offices on three continents.
With a range of experience in graphic design including environmental graphics, wayfinding signage, branding, and exhibit design, Emily Payne has led experience design and branding projects, including:
- AMC Theatre Support Center — Leawood, Kansas
- Polsinelli Headquarters — Kansas City, Missouri
- 18Broadway Urban Garden — Kansas City, Missouri
- H&R Block Heritage Hall — Kansas City, Missouri
- Auburn University Montgomery Wellness Center — Montgomery, Alabama
- Southern Illinois University - Boydston Center, Saluki Stadium, and SIU Arena — Carbondale, Illinois
- Auburn Arena at Auburn University — Auburn, Alabama
Emily Payne operates at the intersection of business acumen and design sensibility, achieving results for her clients that deliver both equally. Throughout the design process, she works in tandem with the project designers to champion their ideas and make sure the client’s vision carries through from concept to execution—all while making sure that budgets, schedules, fabricators and architects are working harmoniously.
Emily Payne received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and a Bachelor of Art in History of Art from the University of Kansas.
Connect with Emily Payne on LinkedIn.