Emily Payne is Principal and Regional Leader for HOK’s Experience Design group. She directs and manages the implementation of graphics, exhibits and wayfinding to improve people’s experiences within the built environment.
Over her nearly 20-year career, Emily has led teams and worked with partners for projects in workplace, healthcare, commercial and sports.
- WPP Colocation, Chicago, Illinois
- Cargill Protein Headquarters, Wichita, Kansas
- WPP Campus at 3 World Trade Center, New York, New York
- LightWell, Kansas City, Missouri
- Norfolk Southern Headquarters, Atlanta, Georgia
Emily is a member of the Society of Experiential Graphic Design and the American Institute of Graphic Arts. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communications and a Bachelor of Art in History of Art from the University of Kansas.
Connect with Emily Payne on LinkedIn.