Members please log in to see contact information.
The founder of "What El's Idea" & "What El's Creative" since 1998. Elsa Yuen applies her integrated design sense in traditional prints, electronic media, products & built environments to serve a broad range of market segments in Hong Kong & Toronto. Her design experience spans from branding, web development, marketing promotions, environmental graphics to donor recognition programs.
Elsa Yuen also served as a senior designer for an award-winning environmental graphic design firm in Toronto from 2000 to 2007, from which she derived an extensive training & knowledge in wayfinding signage design, strategic planning and production on top of her advertising & graphic design experience. Having strong knowledge in business & technology, Elsa understands the magics to link clients & production teams on the same page to get projects finished in 100% satisfaction among everyone.
- R.G.D. - Professional Member of The Association of Registered Graphic Designers of Ontario
- SEGD - Professional Member of the Society for Experiential Graphic Design
- CCAMMA - Professional Member of the Chinese Canadian Advertising, Marketing and Media Association
- Certificate in Internet Business &
- Technology, SCS, University of Toronto
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Connect with Elsa Yuen on LinkedIn.