Members please log in to see contact information.
Elographics was founded in 1971 and invented touchscreen overlay technology and was acquired by Tyco Electronics Corporation in 1999. The Gores Group, an investment firm based in Los Angeles, California completed the acquisition of the Elo Touch Solutions business from TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) in June 2012. Elo TouchSystems is a trademark of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc.
Elo Touch Solutions is a premier global supplier of touch solutions including touchscreen components, touchmonitors, and all-in-one (AiO) touchcomputers. With multiple touchscreen technology options, including surface acoustic wave (SAW), resistive, projected capacitive, acoustic pulse recognition (APR), infrared (IR), and optical, Elo touch solutions meet the diverse requirements of digital signage, retail, point-of-sale (POS), hospitality, medical/healthcare IT, industrial, and consumer. A pioneer in the industry with over 40 years of experience, Elo brings quality, innovation, and integrity to everything we touch.
Industry-leading touchscreen product lines:
- Acoustic pulse recognition (APR) touchscreen overlays
- IntelliTouch and SecureTouch surface-wave touchscreen overlays
- CarrollTouch infrared touch sensors
- Projected and surface capacitive touchscreen overlays
- LCD touchmonitors in various form factors
- All-in-one touchcomputers
- Full line of touchscreen controllers; software drivers for popular operating environments, including Windows, Macintosh and Linux; application development tools.
Elo developed many proprietary designs for touch technologies and products.