What you will Learn
This podcast from 2013 focuses specifically on the current trends and state of transportation based EGD projects in North America with a focus on Rail.
- Learn about the planning process for integrating EGD into regional railway projects
- Understand how brand can be implemented throughout projects to create a sense of identity and place
- Discover the challenges and rewards involved with undertaking work in this area of practice
- How do you deal with brand hierarchy?
- What techniques or processes have you worked out to design the best signage locations in order to connect the dots in a transportation system?
- Do you see transportation as being a continuing practice for you?
- What is changing in this practice area and how are you adapting to these changes?
- 2 PDF Presentation files and one webinar mp4 file
- Approximately 85 minutes
- Andrew Kuzyk, entro
- Chris Calori, Calori & Vanden-Eynden Design Consultants
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.