What you will Learn
The most important aspect of developing dynamic systems is developing the technical delivery system. This lecture covers the basics: systems components, narrowcasting, content design and upkeep, and integrating electronic signs into an overall environmental graphic design project.
The second half of this lecture will cover the economics of the electronic sign. How far can we go today to integrate these signs into our projects today for retail, transportation, sports, and corporate and what makes sense to hold off until later. This will include a cost model for electronic signs that include power, wiring, content development and upkeep.
- System Components
- Operational Components
- Emerging Technologies
- Economic model for digital signage
- Is digital signage helping or hindering traffic flow?
- Are there any case studies available to demonstrate the effectiveness of these systems?
- One Audio file and One PDF Presentation
- Approximately 66 minutes
- Don Fisher, Talisman Interactive
- Craig Johnson, Talisman Interactive
- Bill Phillips, East Coast Sign
Presented December 16, 2004
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.