This pack is designed for those looking to look at the advancements and possibilities when using digital technology for signage and creating dynamic environments. Key technologies such as LED advanced lighting systems are examined from both a design application and technical knowledge base. This pack includes content from two workshops and four teleconferences.
A collection of Dynamic Signage course material from 2 workshops and 4 teleconferences:
- Managing Innovation in Lighting and Electronic Sign Design
- Wayfinding and information design with Dynamic Signs
- Dynamic Demystified
- Design Electronic Sign Systems and the Economics of the Dynamic Sign
- Dynamic Environments 2 - DVD - November 13-14, 2008 - Los Angeles
- Dynamic Environments 3 Workshop - November 12-13, 2009 - New York, NY
Materials are suitable for an advanced level design professional.
As with any other store, in order to make a purchase on segd.org, you need to have an account. If you do not have an account yet;
Please create an account first by using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this site below the search bar before adding this product to your cart or call 202-638-5555 for assistance. If you are a member and not logged into the website, you will not be offered the member pricing. Please Log in.