What you will Learn
Investigate the criteria that you need to consider when creating dynamic digital signage discussed from the perspective of the fabricator and the designer.
Topics and Speakers
- Introduction: Dynamic Collaboration | Steve Bayer, Daktronics
- Information Design and the Museum Space | Lisa Straussfeld, Pentagram
- Envisioning the Dynamic Museum Space | Lisa Straussfeld, Christian Marc Schmidt, Brian MacFarland, David Revere McFadden, Leslie Gallery Dilworth
- Collaboration on Dynamic Information and Wayfinding Systems | Jonathan Reeves, Shen Milsom Wilke, Car Porto, Eli Kuslansky, Leslie Gallery Dilworth
- The Dynamic Structure | Chuck Hoberman, Hoberman Associates
- Creating a Collaborative Design, Visualization, and Approval Process | Tim Hunter, Tim Hunter Design
- Creating a Strategic Plan for Dynamic Signs, Landmarks, and Public Space: Design, Implementation, and Approvals | Louis Lombardi and Jason Barak
- The Integration of Digital and Lighting Design | Leni Schwendinger, Light Projects
- Designed Interaction: Innovation in Collaboration and Technology | Randy Byrd and Jeff Grantz, Sensory Interactive
- What programs do you use to maintain and update the digital signage content?
- Who was the client for this type of project? Explores the complex relationships between the different parties needed to create a complex dynamic environment
- How much does a digital installation cost?
- At what point did you get involved in the project?
- How did you get all the parties together that are required to make this sort of collaborative project happen?
- How much energy do these installations use?
- This course contains 27 downloadable presentations and audio files
- Approximately 6 hours of audio and PDF presentations
Students & Associates: