This year's Digital Signage Expo (DSE),the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is open for registration. The event will be held March 26-29, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
DSE 2019 will offer...
- More than 4,000 digital signage users, systems integrators, distributors, installers, advertising and marketing professionals and many more
- 200 plus suppliers and service providers specializing in digital technology, content creation and display solutions
- 75 unique education sessions, workshops and panel discussions
- Talks from industry thought leaders and leading brands
- An eye-opening guided tour of notable Las Vegas installations showing cutting-edge trends and innovations in action
New this year are the lunch discussion groups, a Content Workshop, a Manufacturers's Training Course and the Digital Signage Sales Professional (DSSP) Program.
All sessions include relevant topics vetted by Educational Oversight Committees comprised of industry experts and DSE Advisory Board members, who volunteer their expertise and experience to help shape the 2019 curriculum.
The general conference is comprised of eight tracks, including:
1. Digital Signage Fundamentals
2. Professional AV/IT Systems Integrators
3. Digital Out-of-Home Network Operators
6. Corporate Communications
7. Higher Education
8. Other End User Industry Verticals