What you will Learn
This course introduces the listener to digital signage systems from a technical systems and content delivery perspective as well as a discussion about how digital signage technologies can be used to expand the design possibilities within a project.
- Bringing dynamic signage to a space - don't let the technology define the space
- Narrowcasting and how it works
- Approaches to Return on Investment (ROI) for digital signage
- The new expanded role of design in applications involving digital signage applications
- Using Digital Signage to create tonality, personality and design aesthetics for places
- What is the ROI of Digital Signage?
- How does dynamic digital signage expand my opportunities within a design project
- One audio file and one PDF presentation
- Approximately 54 minutes
- Danny Barncyz, The Barncyz Group
- Al Jensen, Barco Media
Presented December 20, 2005
Please create an account first by using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this site below the search bar before adding this product to your cart or call 202-638-5555 for assistance. If you are a member and not logged into the website, you will not be offered the member pricing. Please Log in.