SEGD supports the growth of Experiential Graphic Design worldwide. SEGD Developing World membership is available for any designer or Fabricator resident in a country with an annual per capita GDP under US $20,000 a year.
The countries meeting this criteria from the G20 list are Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Argentina, Mexico, Indonesia, and Turkey. Developing World membership is also extended to any country on the Worldbank GDP listwith GDP per capita under US $20,000 per year.
Developing World membership has limited benefits as compared to full membership of SEGD.
- Full access to the membership of SEGD
- Full access to more than 165 SEGD Talksvideos from leading designers and practitioners
- Participation on the SEGDtalk listserv. Think of it as free advice from professionals!
- Member Bios, on-line exposure and international awareness
- Access to the Members section of the website
- Member pricing for entries to the SEGD Global Design Awards
- Member pricing for webinars and live streaming of events.
Benefits do not include:
- Subscription to SEGD Annual
- Discounts to US based events such as Workshops and the Conference
- Free SEGDTalks Speakers Presentation Videos (about 100 will be added through 2016) of all Workshop Presentations, Xlabs and Experience Design Workshops. ($2,500 value)
- Free Webinars ($300 value)
- New Education Research Papers Journal - Communication+Place
IMPORTANT: Recurring membership ensures that you receive uninterrupted SEGD member benefits. By selecting recurring membership, you agree to these terms and conditions