What you will learn
Environmental graphic design projects are developing bigger and bigger documentation packages without clear standards in place for the development of consistent drawing sets. This course will focus on some current best practices in the development of document packages.
- Documentation page formatting standards
- Best practices for the placement of specifications in the drawing package
- Use of architectural documentation symbols
- Coordinating with architectural building drawing sets
- Clayton Moss, FORMA
- G. Scott Souchock, G. Scott! Design
Presented March 4, 2008
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.