The Wellington chapter is teaming up with Design Pro Meetup. Introducing the SEGD to the community and exploring the potential for a regular experiential graphic design meetup. Join in, meet good people, have good conversation, share cunning ideas, processes and awesome design recommendations. Main points of the event are:
- Nick Kapica chats about the Society for Environmental Graphic Design (SEGD)
- Dave Keyes shows some internet banking design bits
- Jordan MacLachlan previews a new photo app called Luna
- Some not-too-bad designery prizes to be won.
- Good food and inspired company.
- Regroup at a nearby bar afterwards.
FYI ... we've been going for six years now. Wow. Until I just used my fingers to count it out, I thought it was five years?! Time flies when you're talking design and drinking beer. For more see: www.meetup.com/designpro