LAS VEGAS– In an increasingly competitive landscape of consumer offerings, the effective use of brand design in physical environments and experiences has become a powerful differentiator in business. Back by popular demand, the 2018 SEGD Branded Environments event will feature a diverse global line-up of designers challenging traditional expectations of how brand impacts environment.
“Last year, the SEGD Branded Environments event in Las Vegas at the Digital Signage Expo had record-breaking participation,” says Clive Roux, SEGD CEO. “2018 Branded Environments is poised to be another highly engaging and inspiring gathering with a great lineup of speakers—not to be missed.”
The two-day event will kick off on Tuesday, March 27 with sessions that touch on physical and digital design for sports, entertainment, retail and corporate venues. Speakers will also address hot topics like researching and integrating data into designs and quantifying customer experiences.
Sessions and speakers will include:
- "Boundless Touchpoints” with Asher Johnson, Sports Practice Account Director, Dimensional Innovations
- “Quantified Experiences” with Erin Williams, Director of Experiential Design, Rios Clementi Hale Studios
- “Bringing the Inside Out” with Faith Berry-Parent, Senior Designer, Studio SC
- “From Ride to City” with Danielle Lindsay-Chung, Senior Designer, Uber
- “Designing for Your Users” with Greg Nelson, Principal and Owner, Altitude Design Office
- “Global Impact” with Simon Hancock, Founder and Creative Director, THERE and Charlie Bromley, Head of Environments, THERE
Dialogues on trends and issues in experiential graphic design practice, will include:
- Global Practice and International Contexts
- Design Research and User Insights
- Visual Storytelling and Dynamic Content
- Technology and Media Integration
- Brand Management Methodologies
- Production and Fabrication Innovation
Participants will have opportunities to network throughout the event and at a post-event mixer on Tuesday evening. The agenda for Wednesday, March 28, includes two optional walking tours: The Zappos Downtown Escapade Experience Tour and the DSE Show Floor Tour.
Get more information and register for 2018 SEGD Branded Environments at DSE
Download the detailed agenda for 2018 SEGD Branded Environments at DSE
About SEGD Founded in 1973, SEGD (the Society for Experiential Graphic Design) is the global community of professionals who create experiences that connect people to place. Through educational programs, research, and publications, SEGD’s mission is to provide learning opportunities and resources for professionals involved in experiential graphic design, promote the importance of the discipline in establishing place and continue to refine standards of practice for the field.
About DSE DSE, produced by Exponation LLC, is co-located with the Digital Content Show, and will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center March 27-30, 2018, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 28-29. DSE is the world’s largest and longest-running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to showcasing innovative digital communications and interactive technology solutions for customer- and employee-facing organizations.