What you will Learn
This workshop focused on a technical approach to information design and wayfinding for these places, as well as competencies that can be used to develop these projects.
This workshop was targeted at urban planners, city and park officials, designers, fabricators, and clients in non-profit institutions with a strong interest in identity, wayfinding, and the development of sign systems.
- What sort of feedback do you get on your museum design work and how do you use it to inform the design process?
- How did you arrive at a design for such a historic institution that everybody knows?
- Do you offer clients a full service offer?
- 1 PDF presentation and 6 audio files. Please note: the audio quality is variable over the 6 audio files.
- Approximately 4 hours and 37 minutes of audio presentations
- Don Meeker, Don Meeker Associates
- Patrick Gallagher, Gallagher & Associates
- Elizabeth Reed, Selbert Perkins Design
- Craig Berger, SEGD
- Richard Rabinowitz, American History Workshop
- Barbara Franco, City Museum of Washington DC
- Cliff Selbert, Selbert Perkins Design
- Leslie Gallery Dilworth, SEGD
Presented October 17, 2003
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.