Members please log in to see contact information.
Denise Labus is a Design Director, Account Executive, Graphic Designer with Studio D a division of Visual Graphic Design Systems in Greater New York City.
Denise Labus's goal is to bring strong creative vision and exceptional leadership to a wide range of brand-focused design projects. With over two decades of success providing conceptual design solutions as both a creative team director and a graphic designer for a wide range of clients, Denise Labus possesses a deep commitment to excellence and inspiration in my work.
Her depth of experience in the development of brand communications and environmental graphics has led to the development of iconic, memorable visual systems across spaces as diverse as arenas, hospitals, restaurants, and boutiques.
At Studio D Denise Labus is responsible for Managing an in-house creative design studio specializing in restaurants, architecture, hospitality, and retail clients. She oversees the creative team - a staff of seven creative designers and the full creative process: ideation, presentation and execution of branding communications through implementation and production.
In addition she:
- Consistently cultivates and maintains positive client relationships, ensuring high standards for client service, and delivering projects on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Coordinates projects among sales staff, project administrators and production department, including proposal writing and business development efforts
- Monitors and addresses staffing needs, and provided mentoring and support to staff
- Prioritizes workflow, and creates and manages the studio’s daily project schedules, in addition to long-term planning
Her clients included:
- Albert Einstein Medical College
- AMC Theatres
- AXA Equitable
- Barnes & Noble
- Blythedale Children’s Hospital
- Boston Market
- Delaware North Sports Service
- EZ Energy USA
- Live Nation
- Maritime Aquarium
- Museum for African Art
- New York Burger Co.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Royal Caribbean
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- TD Garden (The Boston Garden)
- University of Michigan
- University of Oklahoma
- White Castle
Connect with Denise Labus on LinkedIn.