Dan Salamone is a Business Development Manager at ASI. He has spent his entire business career as a sales and marketing professional, holding positions as sales consultant or sales manager for a variety of companies. The majority of his career has been spent with ASI, which cumulatively equals approximately twenty-five years. Throughout his career with ASI, Dan Salamone has been a leader, a consummate professional and a consistent member of ASI’s Million Dollar Sales Club, the highest level of achievement for a sales consultant within the organization. His ability to provide his clients with accurate project analysis and product recommendations, along with a commitment to service has allowed him to continue to excel in his field.
Dan Salamone specializes in design development, wayfinding analysis, budget preparation, product selection and project management. Dan is certified to teach AIA accredited Continuing Education classes (1 hr. HSW):
- ADA & Accessibility Guidelines
- Digital Signage
- Green: Strategies for Signage
- Green: Introduction to Solar Signage
Dan Salamone provide extremely knowledgeable consultative sales service to clients of all major markets, particularly Health Care, Corporate and Education in the design, acquisition and implementation of complete interior and exterior sign systems for their facilities.
- Sales Consultant for largest architectural sign manufacturer in the world with 20 years experience in the signage industry.
- Sales Managment for specialty cast metals company in fluid power industry.
- Sales Consultant for premier contract furnishings manufacturer providing systems furniture to the corporate marketplace.
- Sales Consultant for highly recognized newspaper organization providing advertising consultation to wide variety of local and regional businesses.
Dan Salamone's goal is to continue to utilize his consultative sales skills to build business relationships that provide benefit to his clients, company, and himself.