Christopher Wong is a Principal of Selbert Perkins Design in their Chicago Illinois office where he brings more than 20 years experience to the team.
Christopher Wong brings remarkable project leadership, unique creativity, and passionate dedication to every project. As Principal, Chris is a primary point of contact for the Chicago office, managing a myriad of projects to ensure their success. His extensive project experience includes:
- AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
- Exelon Corporate Headquarters – Baltimore, MD
- Kansas City Power & Light District – Kansas City, MO
- Loyola University – Chicago, IL
- Minnesota U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
- University Town Center – Sarasota, FL
He is a graduate of Southern Illinois University, Carbondale where he graduated Cum Laude with a BA degree in Product Design and received the following awards:
- Fall.92-spring.93 | Southern Illinois University @ carbondale dean's list
- Spring.95 | Southern illinois University @ carbondale college of art+design scholarship
Christopher Wong has been with Selbert Perkins since 2008, where he has become an integral part of SPD.
Before joining Selbert Perkins, Christopher worked for Perkins and Will for five years and Inkspot Design, Douglas Gallagher and Corbin Design for a few years each.
Christopher is fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
Connect with Christopher Wong on LinkedIn.
See his work at Selbert Perkins Design.