Chris Fox is a Director at OpenEye in New York
Chris Fox's responsibilities vary at OpenEye, but they draw on his existing competencies from custom interactive solutions for client's digital needs to internal process development.
Before joining OpenEye, Chris Fox worked for NMR Staging & Events. His responsibilities while there included:
- Creative Direction for interactive interfaces and motion graphics
- Estimating / Authoring of SOWs
- Creating capabilities presentation
- Assisting sales people with pitches
- Project management
- Partner sourcing and relationship development
- Evaluating department overhead and achieving minimum gross profit goals
- Department business strategy
- Staff evaluation and re-allocation so they can work to their strengths
Chris Fox is also a Music Video Producer and Creative Director.
He graduated from SUNY Orange with an Associates Degree in Music after studying music theory and playing guitar in a jazz ensemble while at college.
Connect with Chris Fox on LinkedIn.
See his work with OpenEye.