Brian Marschall is a Graphic Designer at Walt Disney Imagineering in Orlando.
Brian Marschall is a creative director with a strong design background in the entertainment and theme park industry. He is an effective communicator, manager and leader experienced in building and directing creative teams in both agency and corporate environments. Diversified studies in Architecture, Art History and an MBA in Business Administration complement a BA in Graphic Design and enable both a strategic and creative approach to projects with equal expertise. Brian has served as a session speaker and advisor for the HOW Design Conference (2000-2003).
Brian Marschall's specialties include:
- Art direction, brand identity, environmental theming and strategic consistency
- Creative conceptualization, presentation, production and implementation
- Inter-department communications, partnerships and relationships
- Team building, associate mentoring and supervisory abilities
- Project budgeting and time scheduling
- Vendor management and interaction
- Encouraging a positive working environment
Brian Marschall received his AA in Architecture from the University of Florida and his Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design from the University of North Florida. He went on to earn his MBA from the University of Phoenix.
Connect with Brian Marschall on LinkedIn.
See his work on his website.