Members please log in to see contact information.
Brayden Duckson is a Graphic Designer and Executive Assistant Residency Program Coordinator at the University of Minnesota in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area.
Why is Brayden Duckson here? First and foremost, he loves design. The ability to solve problems via visual communication has been something Brayden has worked on extensively. While he is not an illustrator, Brayden Duckson has a keen eye for creating clean, solid, and memorable compositions. Moreover, he loves hands-on design, working with typography, constructing hierarchy of text, and developing logos. Brayden recently graduated from a BFA program in Graphic Design at the University of Minnesota. He has been working alongside the U of MN’s School of Social Work's Creative Director to design their department’s brochures and other forms of printed media. In addition, Brayden Duckson works with the University of Minnesota's Medical School to provide direct support and administrative management to a group of medical faculty and their administrative research, education and clinical activities in the Department of Dermatology. He also serves as the social media guru, focusing on presence and growth.
Here is a short list of things to know about Brayden:
- He's determined and passionate about design and loves creative problem solving
- Brayden works best in fast-paced environments. He enjoys working on multiple projects at once and is dedicated to successfully meeting deadlines
- He is very detail-oriented. Design can be challenging, which is why Brayden strives to make sure every detail is precise and accurate
- He sets and achieves his goals in all aspects of his life
- Maintaining his sense of self in design is important to Brayden, which is why he developed an online Etsy storeto give himself creative flexibility to test new designs
- Brayden excels in Adobe Creative Suite applications
Connect with Brayden Duckson on LinkedIn.
See his work at the University of Minnesota Medical School.