This pack is designed for design professionals working on projects with a focus on branding, identity, and experience design for a variety of project typologies including workplace, civic, institutional, and recreational spaces. Includes content and presentations from 4 workshops and 3 teleconferences.
- Branded Environments: From Local to Global | July 28, 2009
- Workshop - Environmental Graphics, Information Design, and Planning for Parks Heritage Areas, and Visitor Facilities | October 17, 2003
- Workshop - Identity, Branding, and Campus Development | February 24, 2006
- Brand Environments: Theory and Practice Course | July 31, 2008
- Workshop - Branding, Wayfinding, and Environmental Graphic Design for Non-Profits, Hospitals, Museums, Zoos, and Universities | February 7, 2003
- Workshop: Identity, Brand, and Experience Design: Research and Strategy | February 29, 2008 | Chicago
- June is Wayfinding Month 2 for 1 : Wayfinding for Retail Facilities ; Wayfinding and the Call of the Mall–Free Bonus | Thursday & Friday, June 17-18, 2004
As with any other store, in order to make a purchase on segd.org, you need to have an account. If you do not have an account yet;
Please create an account first by using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this site below the search bar before adding this product to your cart or call 202-638-5555 for assistance. If you are a member and not logged into the website, you will not be offered the member pricing. Please Log in.