What you will Learn
For branded environments to adapt to both local and global markets, they must be designed with scale and complexity in mind. Small-scale institutions have far different identity needs than an institution that is national or even global in scope.
- Solutions for increasing the scale and scope of an identity
- Unique installations in global brand environments
- Fast-growing organizations
- Cultural dynamics
- Case studies for small and large institutions
- One audio file and 3 PDF presentations
- Approximately 69 minutes
- Kelly Kolar, Kolar Design
- Jody Bunting, Bunting Graphics
- David Shultz, Vice President, Larsen Design
Presented July 28, 2009
Members, log in before adding products to your cart to receive member discounts using the "Log in/Register"link in the top right hand corner of this page or call 202-638-5555 for assistance.